Reflecting the colorful culture of Rajasthan through shining activities and events, a hundred years recent Pushkar Mela is unquestionably one in every of the foremost famed and largest artiodactyl fairs within the world. From holding you witness the wonder of the golden coast to hold the vibes of Rajasthani culture, this Fair may be a land of colors you want to visit.
With multiple reasons for why you must attend the Pushkar Mela Rajasthan a minimum of once in your life, here are all the essential data concerning this well-liked Fair, what’s different in 2019, and why you wish to book your Rajasthan trip right away!
Reasons For Visiting Pushkar Fair
- It helps you witness the wonder of Rajasthan sort of a native
- Lets you be a region of diverting competitions and events
- You get to concentrate and watch the foremost famed fusion bands of Republic of India
- It enables you to expertise the fun of staying in luxury and old-school vogue camps
- You get to witness the mercantilism of camels
- Helps calm the adventurer in you with a variety of rhythmic activities
- It enables you to witness the wizardly desert from up within the air
Schedule Of The Pushkar Fair 2019
The famed five-day fair is commanding for 9 days this year and can begin with a Harmony Marathon from Dargah Shareef in Ajmer to the Brahma Temple in Pushkar at 6:00 AM on day one. This zeal-filled run maybe a nice initiative for celebrating the individuality of the unimaginable state of Rajasthan, and you’ll be a region of it too.
The Pushkar Mela can culminate with a Maha Aarti on the Pushkar Lake followed by sparkling fireworks on the High-Level Bridge.’
- Dates: 4th November to 12th November
- Timings: 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM