Most of us have always thought of Jaipur as a city with lots of majestic forts, Havelis, and local bazaars in its every nook and corner, reflecting its culture and history. But that is just one side of Jaipur. Just like any other metropolitan city in India, Jaipur is modern too. Jaipur has shopping malls in which there are the most prominent international and Indian brands. Whenever the weather is humid and hot, you can find many locals visiting malls to shop, eat or watch a movie. Whenever you are in Jaipur, I advise you to go a little queer and visit the magnificent malls.
Here’s the list of Malls to check out while in Jaipur
World Trade Park
One of the most magnificent malls in Jaipur, World Trade Park is situated centrally in the Malviya Nagar area. Famous for its exclusive architectural design, this huge mall has two blocks called south and north along with a computerized parking facility. And while shopping if you run out of cash, then there is no need to worry as this mall has one ATM on every floor. World Trade Park offers some of the popular brands shopping like Fat Lulu’s, Calvin Klein, Marks n Spencer and many more.
- Shop From: Da Milano, Shoppers Stop, Promod, Aldo, Celio, Zara, etc.
- Eat From: Pizza Hut, KFC, Kathi Junction, Dominos and more.
- Location: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Pink Square Mall
One of the favorite malls among shopaholics is Pink Square Mall not only because it has some of the leading brands, but this mall is also one of the star-studded malls.
Whenever there are promotions and a new movie, you can head here to see your favorite actresses and actors. After spending some time with friends or family you can enjoy a few scoops at Swirls Ice Cream parlor and can also chill in INOX cinema and watch a movie.
- Shop From: Mom n Me, Park Avenue, Big Bazaar, Beverley Hills Polo, Pepe, Lee, Puma, Celio
- Eat From: Domino’s, CCD, OTR 16, American Grill, Chinese Express, Tamboura
- Location: Govind Marg, Saket Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur
MGF Metropolitan Mall
MGF Metropolitan is a high-class mall that has diverse major international and Indian stores below one roof. Apart from having the best of brands, MGF Metropolitian has marvelous restaurants to savor your taste buds. MGF mall also has conference rooms for small meetings, apart from the multi-cuisine food court and kids’ zone.
- Shop From: Raymond, Bossini, Biba, Levi, Max, United Color of Benetton, Tantra
- Eat From: Yangse, Dakshin, CCD, Sunday Kebabi, Flavors
- Location: Bais Godam Circle, C-Scheme, Jaipur
Triton Mall covers 4.5 lakh square feet area and is worth visiting. Triton Mall has more than 150 International and Indian brands. The mall magnetizes a lot of people who have an appetite for exclusive and luxurious products. You will also find a scary house on the top floor of the mall which is famous among kids and adults.
- Shop From: U.S. Polo Assn., Wills Lifestyle, Levi’s, Vero Moda
- Eat From: Italian Delight, Vankkam, Nihao, Domino’s, Food Fundays
- Location: Near Jhotwara Pulia, Sikar Road, Jaipur
The enormous GT Central Mall has shops, vanilla stores, food court, flagship stores, and much more to quaere. In GT Central you can find all the famous boutiques and brands. GT Central has an entertainment and amusement zone that is an attraction among adults and youngsters alike.
This mall has a Masti Zone with the latest 3D video shooting games, virtual reality games, a 7D screen, and four-lane bowling alleys. The food court in GT Mall is covering 10,000 sq.ft area with various popular foods to quench your food cravings.
- Shop From: Being Human, Home Store, Reliance Trends, Himalaya Opticals
- Eat From: Dominos, Sattviko, Strawberry, Cookie Man, CCD
- Location: J.L.N Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur