Bikaner is filled with nice food places and restaurants, however, it’s next to not possible to choose a couple of over the others. Their area unit numerous restaurants in Bikaner that we tend to wished to place on the list, however since that can’t happen, we’ve selected 7 of them. So, whether or not you’re reaching to take your date out for associate extemporaneous date night or grab a fast lunch within the middle of your workday, you’ll head over to a number of the most effective restaurants in Bikaner.
Top seven food places in Bikaner
We have shortlisted a number of the most effective and beautiful restaurants and food places in Bikaner that you simply will head to along with your close to and pricey ones this year.
1. Bhikharam Chandmal Bhujiawala
Bhikharam Chandmal Bhujiawala is one of the best sweet shops in the city. it’s better-known to sell confectionery things and Namkeens. it’s an associate previous shop within the town. you’ll stumble upon loads of individuals here World Health Organization are loyal customers since its beginning. The workers are kind enough to supply you samples of Bhujia for tasting uses. it’s a good place for a family outing. certify to bring your pet ones here early within the morning for a few Bikaneri Papads.
- Location: Kote Gate, Bikaner 334001 India
- Opening hours: 9 AM – 11 PM
- Must try: Crorepati Bhujia, Bikaneri Bhujia
2. Chhotu Motu Joshi Sweet Shop
If you’re a kachori and jalebi fan, or like sweets generally, you’ll come back to like this sweet shop. it’s a tiny low booth situated at the corner of Station Road. The locals curse by their lassis. They serve over 10 different styles of lassi: rose lassi, sweet lassi, and salty lassi, among others. The food things area unit ready recent each morning. If you would like to be introduced to Rajasthani thali, this can be your go-to place.
- Location: Station Rd, Bikaner India
- Opening hours: 9 AM – 11 PM
- Must try: Puri and aloo bhaji, methi ki sabzi
3. Sammy’s Pizza
It may not be your dream Italian pizza shop, however, Sammy’s dish includes a charm of its own. Serving do-it-yourself pizzas and nachos with a desi twist to customers for over 5 years, the outlet is frequented by individuals of all teams. the standard of its pizzas looks to solely recover with time. Locals claim that it’s one in all the most effective dish places in Bikaner. we tend to cannot agree on a lot of. Don’t forget to order brownies once your meal.
- Location: Pawanpuri Market forty – B Nagneechiji theme, Bikaner 334001 India
- Opening hours: 1 PM – 10 PM (Closed on Mondays)
- Must try: Cheese nachos, veg pizza
4. Kings Pavilion Restaurant
You can simply score a lavish meal at King’s marquee edifice below a thousand greenbacks. What a lot of may you most likely won’t? it’s one in all the oldest restaurants in Bikaner. The design of the edifice can inform you of the colonial era. The edifice serves each Indian and International cuisines. If you’re bestowing a foreigner around and wish to introduce them to delightful Indian food, treat them to the Rajasthani thali served here. they’re going to wish to come back to Asian country once more and once more.
- Location: edifice Lallgarh Palace field Lalgarh Palace, Bikaner 334001 India
- Opening hours: 8 AM – 10:30 PM
- Must try: Paneer tikka and garlic naan
5. Gallops Restaurant And Coffee House
If you’re traveling with a friend group, we recommend you dine at Gallops restaurant. A brightly lit area with an associate choice of out of doors feeding, this edifice has attained quite a name among Bikaner’s elite. it’s hardly shocking to seek out the associate eminent author or scholar feeding here and generally, having a decent time. The workers are super friendly. you’ve got the choice to catch up along with your friends for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or brunch.
- Location: Opposite Junagarh Fort, Bikaner 334001 India
- Opening hours: 10:30 AM – 11 PM
- Must try: Dry chicken Manchurian, tandoori chicken
6. Garden Cafe And Restaurant
The owner of Garden restaurant and cafe could be a jolly one who can withdraw of their thanks to certifying you’re well-taken care of. The restaurant is understood for its delicious Indian cooking. If your resistance to spice is a smaller amount, you’ll tell the workers to form a dish less spicy for you. they’re going to customize the dish consistent with your demand. Their cold low and cheese pakora area unit, especially, to die for.
- Location: K.E.M. Road switch Sanskrit Temple, Bikaner 334005 India
- Opening hours: 8 AM – 10 PM
- Must try: Pulao, aloo ki sabzi
7. The Crown Restaurant
The best half regarding this restaurant in Bikaner is that each meal is careful on their menu, which makes it easier for those of your World Health Organization to have an allergic reaction to order a meal. Their vegetable curry is out of the globe, therefore certify you order that with some buttery naans and jeera rice. The place is tucked within Crown Hostel and there’s a pleasant outside grounds space to eat.
- Location: Hanuman Hatha Municipal Rd, Bikaner 334001 India
- Opening hours: 7:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Must try: chocolate, French toast